Danielle Horan discovered CrossFit in 2010 as she was transitioning away from many years of competitive equestrian jumping. Looking for a sport where she could be truly challenged during every workout, it was a natural fit. Soon drawn to participate in CrossFit competitions, her dedication and hard work earned her top individual and team honors including the 2012 CrossFit Games in California.However, it’s her coaching and mentoring roles at Champlain Valley CrossFit that Dani cites as equally, if not more, rewarding. Whether a gym member is working toward a small goal or a huge PR, Dani enjoys seeing all members embrace CrossFit, grow mentally, and succeed physically.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Kids Certification
- Member of 2012 18th Place Finishing CrossFit Games Team
- 39th 2012 CrossFit Open Northeast
- 1st 2012 Albany Throwdown @ CrossFit Albany
- 1st 2011 Garage Games New England Finals @ CrossFit Southie
- 1st 2011 New England Firebreather Festival @ CrossFit New England