Power Monkey Retreats
For the fourth year, team Power Monkey is hosting a luxury, one-of-a-kind fitness retreat.
This year, we are introducing a new location in Sicily, Italy. Experience one-on-one and small group training from Power Monkey coaches Dave Durante, Mike Cerbus, Andrew Mariani, and Sadie Durante. Advance personal fitness goals and tailor wellness program with personal support from Dr. Isiah Robinson and Dr. Jaime Schehr.
Once the small group training is complete, join us for boat trips, book a massage, or spend some one-on-one time with our coaches in the late afternoon. We will all come together again for our evening meal; then the night is open to relax together, have a drink by the beach, or spend as you wish.
With only twelve spaces available, this is a genuinely personalized fitness experience with some of the world's greatest coaches. Each space is $5,999 and includes all of the following:
- Training in small groups of 5-6 people.
- 1:1 training tailored to personal needs.
- A personal wellness consultation (including adrenal stress and food sensitivity testing).
- Individual metabolic and fitness testing.
- Accommodation in one of our onsite villas in double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Making the most of the outdoors with boat trips, open-water swimming, snorkeling, and paddle-boarding
- Our partner local restaurants prepare all meals, including a closing dinner at the end of the trip.
- A 60-minute massage session.
- Private outdoor gym to enjoy any time of the day.
- A welcome gift bag with retreat essentials.
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RETREAT!
Train with World-Class Coaches
Marina di Modica is located directly on the sea, at the southern tip of Sicily. Its golden sandy beaches yield picturesque views of the dunes, creating a seaside paradise. Marina di Modica offers the ideal relaxing holiday and outdoor activities. Marina di Modica is the ultimate destination for a tranquil vacation, unforgettable and revitalizing escape.
Our new location in the south of Sicily is the perfect setting to relax and train with our world-renowned team, all without leaving this picturesque oceanfront property!
There are 12 available private rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. Rooms are spread amongst three stunning villas with enough space to be private without being removed from the shared spaces and pools where we will interact throughout the day. In each villa, there are:
• Private air-conditioned bedrooms, each with its en-suite bathroom;
• An open-plan kitchen and lounge where our private chef will be creating many of our daily breakfasts, lunches, and dinners;
• Terraces with protected views overlooking both private pools and the oceanfront, which is less than 100m from each bedroom;
• WiFi; Laundry Room, Quiet workspaces
We bring you the benefits of the Mediterranean diet with traditional cuisine and the freshest local ingredients: fish caught daily and vegetables from local farms. We aim for you to discover and celebrate nutritious food and regain energy, focus, and overall happiness.
Villa Maya Overview
Villa Maya is an exclusive villa with a private swimming pool situated in a splendid seafront position in Marina di Modica, a small seaside resort on the southern coast of Sicily. Surrounded by a luxuriant garden, this prestigious property boasts large, well-equipped terraces with panoramic sea views. The comfortable interior of the villa is equally welcoming and divided into multiple villas overlooking the large swimming pool. It includes air-conditioned bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms, and a lounge, comfortably accommodating up to 18 people. The villa also has an exclusive fitness area and several other amenities, such as A/C, heating, a computer workstation with Wi-Fi, satellite TV, an iPod docking station, a washing machine, a dishwasher, and a safe.
This fantastic, dream villa, ideal for relaxing holidays by the sea, is located just a few kilometers from the baroque towns of Modica, Scicli, Ragusa Ibla, and Noto, but also from Marina di Ragusa with its clubs together with the other places of the Inspector Montalbano series such as Sampieri, Punta Secca and the Donnafugata Castle.