This weeks guest is James Fitzgerald, known by many within the CrossFit world as OPT, the founder of OPEX Fitness. James was the very first person to win the CrossFit Games back in 2007, and he has built quite a business since then. OPEX has an impressive string of affiliates throughout the world, and has been a source of fitness and programming excellence ever since. On this episode we speak with James about not only his history, but also about where he sees his business going in the future. He spoke quite extensively about his view surrounding fitness, where the industry falls short, and why he feels that the concepts of wellness and vitality are where his focus and pursuits are directed at this point. This was a very interesting discussion, you're not going to want to miss it.
- Start the OPEX Coaching Certificate Program: https://www.opexfit.com/ccp-
- Watch or listen to James' new podcast, the Live a Larger Life show: https://www.youtube.com/
- Subscribe to LearnRx for your daily dose of fitness education: https://learnrx.
- Explore the ultimate coaching software, CoachRx: https://www.coachrx.
This episode is SPONSORED by: https://victorygrips.com/
- Victory grips are the standard in hand protection plus they just launched their new Gym Affiliate Program.
- As affiliate owners, they understand the demands of gym owners. Their goal is to keep their Gym Referral Program process as simple as possible.
- You’ll receive educational content, early access to upcoming releases and exclusive discounts for your members plus receive a percentage of the net sales.